Hi Everyone,
Thanks for visiting my updated site. My hope is that this site can be not only a place to help one another but as a hub to discuss filmmaking in general. I will keep this blog and the rest of the site updated as much as possible depending on my schedule. I will be be unrolling new blog topics in the coming weeks such as:
- Updates on various projects I'm working on.
- Starting a new Web-Series, in which we not only discuss bad movies but also put ourselves in the movies via bad sketches, green screen and however else.
- Discussions about the film industry including CrowdFunding, distribution, marketing, etc.
- Reviews on books, films, equipment, etc I find interesting.
- Netflix Instant Recommendations.
- Discussions about the film industry including CrowdFunding, distribution, marketing, etc.
- Reviews on books, films, equipment, etc I find interesting.
- Netflix Instant Recommendations.
Have any comments? Feedback? Suggestions? Let me know.
Thanks,
No comments:
Post a Comment